Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello and Welcome

As if there's not enough noise already on the net, I'm going to use this blog as a more upto date way of getting the word out of new music downloads from me and the usual random snippets of information about the world of video game music.

For a while, I'll keep the website www.graemenorgate.com and this blog running in tandem and see which works better.

Please bear with me whilst I get the hang of it.

Here's some October news.



Added Mantel 102 Radio Station as never heard in the video game Haze.

Get it while you can, this was an idea for Haze which got put on the ever increasing "to do" list. Instead, the radio station was relegated to one location, so unless you stood for an hour on the deck of the first level, it's unlikely you've heard this. More info lower down on this page.

Grab it here: here

It's 40 meg, an hour long, has some hip hop, chat, silly jingles and made up adverts


September 2009


Goteki Santa Muerte Session 4k

Check out my remix of their track "Take me to your Lover" released under my Virez pseudonym

Grab it here: iTunes Play Amazon


August 2009

Big plug for the ZinkyZonk! app on Facebook

zinkyzonk! app on facebook


4 comments:

  1. Hey Graeme,

    Can't find your email anywhere, but just wanted to thank you for making some amazing music. I especially love your work on Golden Eye, especially the Water Caverns music. I listen to that constantly!

    Keep up the good work bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ive been watching a lot of x-files recently and i noticed that a lot of the sounds that can be heard in your goldeneye 64 songs also appear on the x-files backing music for most episodes from season 1 to at least season 6.

    Where do they come from? Are they composed by you or are they part of something i'm unaware of involving c64?

    Any response would be great - i'm interested in using these sounds.

    I cant seem to find your email address but i am contactable at baldmonkey@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elliot.. I'd be very very surprised if the music used in the X files is from Goldeneye, but it's flattering of you to say so :)

    The music for Goldeneye was composed by myself and Grant Kirkhope.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaime,

    Thanks for the comment. You'll find my email on my homepage (at the bottom)

    www.graemenorgate.com


    Regards
    Graeme

    ReplyDelete